Alex Duetto 3.0 by Izzo Espresso Machine
In the past few years a few double boilers machines have come to market. Yet people continued to ask when will a dual boiler, TOTALLY PID controlled machine, with an E61 group be introduced? Well that time has come say hello to the NEW Alex Duetto II by Izzo. So what is different about the NEW Duetto II? All functions are now controlled by the PID.
The following is a list of functions controlled by the PID:
- Easily changes the machines operational mode from 15 amps to 20 amps.
- Temperature display easily changed from Fahrenheit to Celsius.
- Can program the offset settings for both boilers.
- Default values for P, I, and D can be changed (please consult with our Service Department prior to changing).
- Either boiler can be turned off. (save energy and turn the steam boiler off if you only want espresso)
- Note: You can also turn the steam boiler on and off with a switch on the side of the machine.
- **NEW** New Insulation
- **NEW** Water tank with plastic dust cover
- **NEW** Safety over pressure valve now easy to access and adjust
- **NEW** New tank design - Open top for easier access
- **NEW** Alarm beep switch
- **NEW** Custom made knobs
- Lever action, E 61 commercial group with automatic pre-infusion
- No-Burn articulating steam arm with 4-hole steam tip and .9 mm holes
- No-Burn articulating hot water arm
- All stainless construction (including the frame)
- Large removable drip tray (includes option to drain if desired)
- Dual Boilers
- Insulated Steam Boiler, 1.8 liter capacity, 1200 watt heating element
- Group Boiler, 0.8 liter capacity, 800 watt heating element
- PID controller for the group boiler (with 1.0 degree Fahrenheit adjustment)
- PID controller also controls the steam boiler temperature (and thus pressure)
- Extremely quiet rotary pump
- Quiet and more reliable SSR Power Relay
- Water tank 2.4 liter with low water sensor (cuts power to heater)
- Vacuum Breaker Valve that diverts steam back to water tank
- OPV Valve also routes water back to drip tray, not back to the water tank
- Lever control to allow switching water source from direct plumb to water tank
- Red indicator lights clearly marked so you can tell which boiler is receiving power
- Rubber insulating boots over heating element ends for safety
- Optional drain kit included
- Voltage 110 volt
- 15 or 20 amperage operational mode
- Now only 15 3/4" tall