Tamper for Olympia Espresso machines. It's the original tamper from the factory.
All Olympia Cremina's use 49mm tampers.
- SGStephen G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoA beauty
Works great and beautiful to look at.
- MTMichael T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agogreat
- ACAnjan C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoPerfect
- VRVikram R.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoOlympia Branded Tamper
Matches my 1980's Ferrari Red Cremina machine. Form meets function! Great look, weight and feel.
- GGFrideI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoI’ll be honest, I bought
I’ll be honest, I bought this tamper because of the red handle and Olympia Express logo. It was an impulse buy. But, as it turns out, it’s one of the nicest tampers I’ve used. The rubber ring around the base makes it really easy to get a nice level tamp. The only thing that keeps it from getting 5 stars is that it should be 49.5-49.6mm to be a perfect fit for a Cremina basket. Just FYI, the tamper is made by Joel Frex. If you are familiar with the quality of their products then you’ll know what you’re getting here. If you need a tamper for a Cremina and don’t require an absolute snug fit, this is a great option.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have a Olympia Maximatic... made late 2019 What size of distributor should I order for this machine.
The portafilters on the newer machines are 54mm.