The Gaggia Decalcifier can be used to rid super and semi-automatic machines of scale buildup and calcium deposits. This safe and effective formula is officially approved by Gaggia for use with its espresso machines. The Gaggia Decalcifier comes in 250ml bottles.
- BDBrian D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 hours agoFriendly people and excellent service.
Thank you for the Old Gaggia Classic switch panel. Even though they no longer manufacture them you sold me the last one at a great price. You also gave me some ideas for a repair without the switch bank. I'm forever grateful.Was this helpful?
- NNoahI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoI used this successfully in
I used this successfully in my Gaggia Classic following the directions packaged on the back of the bottle and completed the periodic maintenance of the machine as instructed by the manufacturer.Was this helpful?
- AanonymousI recommend this productRated 4 stars4 years agoWorks
WorksWas this helpful?
- CGCovalent g.I recommend this productRated 4 stars5 years agoProduct is easy to use.
Product is easy to use. It is a solution of lactic acid. Good but very costly.Was this helpful?
- PKPaul K.I recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years agoJust pour it into your
Just pour it into your Gaggia Titanium and follow the instructions and in about an hour your machine will be back to original factory condition.Was this helpful?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.