- Espresso Capsule machine.
- Thanks to the style of Giugiaro DESIGN, the S.12 machine has a light and modern shape, and its small size means it can be placed anywhere.
- This technology meets all the essential guidelines to improve coffee extraction.
- It is user-friendly so that anyone at any time can prepare an excellent Italian Espresso.
- Please note: This machine will only take essse Capsules
- MCMichael C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat machine are you using? Essse S.12Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoHell Yeah!
S.12 Sistemais absolutely fan-F-ing-tastic. It doesnt get any easier, quicker, or better than this. Perfect extract and pull every time. Now if Essse would figure out a way to make this in a compact travel size, i would want for nothing. Highly recomended.CremaRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SPSalvatore P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat machine are you using? Essse S.12Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoExpresso
This is a great little machine with a nice selection of espresso podsCremaRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- VLvincent l.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoEssse espresso capsule machine
Makes bar quality espresso!
- CACharles A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat machine are you using? Essse S.12Rated 5 out of 5 stars12 hours agoPerfect machine
The best espresso machine I’ve used.CremaRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MKMaryellen K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat machine are you using? Essse S.12Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing delicious coffee
What an amazing little machine. It makes the most delicious espresso in 2 minutes. I’ve bought it as a gift for others and it’s a major hit!CremaRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, Mauro capsules are compatibles with the S.12 ? any other capsules ? thanks
Currently, you can only use Essse Capsules in the Essse S.12 machines.
The machines were designed to work with the capsules to ensure that you receive the best quality espresso's.
My machine came with 2 little red capsules. What are those for? They don’t seem to have a cover to use with loose espresso.
Used for cleaning the machine, not for adding your own coffee.
Save them for when you have to descale the unit. We recommend descaling every 6 months.
Are the capsules for this machine closer to Lavazza Espresso Point or the Caffe' Mauro capsules. I have both machines and would like to know if they will fit. As an FYI, Mauro capsules are slightly smaller diameter and therefore fit my Lavazza machine but not the other way around. Thank you.
They are similar to Lavazza Capsules, but you cannot use lavazza point capsules in the S.12.
However, you can use Essse Capsules in Lavazza Point Machines.
How do I descale/clean this machine? Does Esse make descaler capules?
To descale your Essse S.12 Espresso Machine.
Add descaler to the water tank. We recommend using Powder Descaler and mix with 1 liter of water.
After adding descaler to the water tank, please run 4-8 oz through where you would normally brew coffee. You can re-use a capsule or use an empty capsule. Some machines came with empty capsules.
Allow the machine to sit for 5 mins on or off.
Repeat Step 2, and Step 3 until the water tank is empty.
Remove and wash the water tank. Fill with fresh water, and run 1 full tank through the machine.
You have successfully completed the descaling.
Can the Lavazza espresso point aroma point pods be used on this machine?
No, Lavazza Brand does not fit in this machine.
You need to use the Essse Capsules.