GAGGIA INNOVATION & STYLE
With the Velasca super-automatic espresso machine, building upon Gaggia's 75+ years of espresso know-how, bean-to-cup espresso has never been more authentic or more accessible. And its stainless steel front paneling complements its modern esthetic.
Craft your coffee to perfection with dedicated buttons for espresso, espresso lungo, cappuccino, and frothed milk. The Velasca’s 5 strength settings guarantee the perfect amount of coffee each time you brew.
ONE-TOUCH MILK DRINKS & WATER
Thanks to the auto-frothing milk carafe, the Velasca Prestige can produce several milk specialties at the push of a button. The unique system froths milk twice before dispensing to ensure ideal temperature and texture. For easy and hygienic cleaning, the machine is equipped with a dedicated button to rinse the milk circuit after each use. For added simplicity, the carafe is dishwasher safe and can be stored in the refrigerator when not in use. To dispense hot water, the milk carafe can be replaced by a dedicated water spout that fits into the front of the machine.
- Auto-frothing milk carafe
- Ceramic burr grinder with 10 settings
- Bypass doser for pre-ground coffees, such as decaf
- Patented removable brew group
- Brew button and stylish LED screen
- Aroma selector with 5 strength settings
- Customizable volume and temperature settings
- Cup warmer fits as many as 3 standard espresso cups
- Removable 54oz water reservoir
- 10.6oz bean hopper
MAINTENANCE & DESCALING
Thanks to the automatic rinse cycle and Gaggia's removable brew unit, cleaning and maintaining the Velasca is easier than ever. Simply pop out the brew unit for a quick rinse in your sink every few weeks to keep your coffee tasting fresh and machine functioning properly. For descaling, simply program your water hardness into the machine and the Velasca will alert you when it's time to run a descaling cycle. When not in use for an extended period of time, the Velasca will enter into a low energy standby mode to preserve power.
Using the included water test strip you can program your water hardness into the Velasca's descaling program to be automatically alerted when it's time to descale. For additional protection, you can install a Mavea Intenza water filter in the reservoir to remove minerals and chemicals that would otherwise adversely affect your machine's performance and the flavor of your coffee. After a set duration, the machine will enter into a low energy standby mode to conserve power when not in use.
- 250ml Bottle of Gaggia Decalcifier
- Mavea Intenza Water Filter
- Water Hardness Test Strip
- Tube of Brew Group Lubricant
- Coffee Scoop/Grinder Key
- RTRex T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoA Great Machine!
An outstanding espresso and latte machine that meets and exceeds our expectations.
- GLGUY L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayFabulous cafe !
Watch the YouTube video, adjust all your settings,and buy your beans at cerini coffee , the rest is at your fingertips, I love the machine,
- PLPaul L.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoAn excellent overall super automatic
An excellent overall super automatic espresso maker with compact footprint, simple control and one-touch milk frother carafe for a quick tasty cappuccino. Shipped with sample bag of espresso beans so you could get the machine up and running in minutes. Would definitely recommend this machine for a small home office.
- JJasonI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 years agoExcellent automatic espresso maker, producing
Excellent automatic espresso maker, producing very good coffee with relative ease at a lower price point than some comparable machines. Adjusting settings, cleaning and maintenance are all easy. As with many such machines, it takes more time to reach an optimal temperature than the machine indicate, meaning the first serving of espresso is usually a bit under-extracted. But the second serving is consistently excellent.
- AanonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoThis product was recommended to
This product was recommended to me by Cerini Coffee. After a few trial runs and fine tuning with the help of the experts at Cerini, this machine has been amazing. My wife and I are grateful for the exceptional service at Cerini and love our new machine.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.