Free shipping on orders over $99
Free Pickup at Store, Usually ready in 4 hours.
GAGGIA INNOVATION CONTINUES
With the Velasca super-automatic espresso machine, building upon Gaggia's 75+ years of espresso know-how, bean-to-cup espresso has never been more authentic or more accessible.
Craft your coffee to perfection with dedicated buttons for espresso, espresso lungo, hot water, and steam. The Velasca’s 5 strength settings guarantee the perfect amount of coffee each time you brew. For hassle-free specialty milk drinks, the special air intake hole of the Pannarello steam wand helps produce perfectly textured milk.
- Ceramic burr grinder with 10 settings
- Bypass doser for pre-ground coffees, such as decaf
- Patented removable brew group
- Gaggia's innovative Pannarello steam wand and hot water spout
- Brew button and stylish LED screen
- Aroma selector with 5 strength settings
- Customizable volume and temperature settings
- Cup warmer fits as many as 3 standard espresso cups
- Removable 54oz water reservoir
- 10.6oz bean hopper
MAINTENANCE AND DESCALING
Thanks to the automatic rinse cycle and Gaggia's removable brew unit, cleaning and maintaining the Velasca is easier than ever. Simply pop out the brew unit for a quick rinse in your sink every few weeks to keep your coffee tasting fresh and machine functioning properly. For descaling, simply program your water hardness into the machine and the Velasca will alert you when it's time to run a descaling cycle. When not in use for an extended period of time, the Velasca will enter into a low energy standby mode to preserve power.
Using the included water test strip you can program your water hardness into the Velasca's descaling program to be automatically alerted when it's time to descale. For additional protection, you can install a Mavea Intenza water filter in the reservoir to remove minerals and chemicals that would otherwise adversely affect your machine's performance and the flavor of your coffee. After a set duration, the machine will enter into a low energy standby mode to conserve power when not in use.
- 250ml Bottle of Gaggia Decalcifier
- Mavea Intenza Water Filter
- Water Hardness Test Strip
- Tube of Brew Group Lubricant
- Coffee Scoop/Grinder Key
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.