Caffe Kimbo Gusto Dolce e Aroma Delicato
Whole Beans Packed in 2.2lbs (1 kg) Bags
The result of a careful selection of raw materials, KIMBO CREMA strikes a perfect balance between sweetness and acidity. A persistent crema and well-balanced body round off this blend, making it appealing to all palates.
Roasted in Italy
Total 5 star reviews: 14 Total 4 star reviews: 2 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- AMApril M N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 days agoGreat
- KJKathleen J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoBig Fan
I have been using this coffee for years. Works perfectly in my Miele Coffee Machine. I prefer my coffee black and smooth….love the Crema. This product is a winner.
- IBIrene B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months ago☕️
- AZAbudi Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoEspresso
- DLDennis L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoAnother good Kimbo coffee!
I like Kimbo's coffees, and this one is no exception. My favorite is their Caffè Napolitano, but when I can't get that or the price is higher than I want to spend, I have no problem turning to the Extra Crema or the Premium. Both are full flavor in the Neapolitan tradition, but Extra Crema is a bit smoother and, of course, has more crema. But both work well for everything from a simple caffè (aka espresso) to a cappuccino.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.