Coffee beans blend with a good proportion between price and quality, it allows the extraction of an Italian Espresso with good appearance in the cup, a full body and a good balance of taste where we can appreciate a pleasant aftertaste.
• DESCRIPTION: Blend of bean-roasted Arabica and Robusta coffee
CHARACTERISTICS OF TASTE AND SMELL
• ROASTING: The product was pre-blended and cycle roasted semi-automatically in order for the taste and smell characteristics of each component to amalgamate better and give the final product quality consistency. The level of roasting is that used for obtaining typical Italian espresso.
• TASTE: Coffee beans blend with a good proportion between price and quality, it allows the extraction of an Italian Espresso with good appearance in the cup, a full body and a good balance of taste where we can appreciate a pleasant aftertaste. Try Esse Caffe Today!
- GDGiora D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 hours agoMD
I did not get Esse
- FGFrank G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoEssse Caffe at Cerini Coffee
Essse Caffe is a great product that I was introduced to while eating at a restaurant on Arthur Avenue. It was the best cup of coffee I've ever had in the USA. It brought me right back to Italy. The beans they used were Essse and, of course, I found them at Cerini's. They have it all there. You get the right machine with the right bean and you can bring the taste of Italy bar coffee home. Essse makes a smooth cup of coffee with big flavor. I'm hooked. Can't get to the Bronx? Cerini will get it to you in 1 day via online ordering.
- DCDanny Camele D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoEssse Caffe is awesome!
Essse Caffe is awesome!
- JCJames C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoRich beans,, without being bitter
Makes great espresso. Love these beans Rich without being sharp.
- JAjoanie a.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 stars3 weeks agoDisappointing
I used to buy Esse with confidence. This bag did not sit well with me. It came off as harsh. I use a Quik Mill single boiler and Macap 4 grinder. I found any adjustment was from bad to worse. I couldnt find the ratio of Robusta to Arabica on the bag.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this coffee recommend for super automatic machines?
Yes, 100%.. They work great in super-automatics.