This switch fits on Gaggia Classic and Coffee. If it looks like the image then it is. No other switch looks like this one.
- JJoshuaI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoI have pretty much replaced
I have pretty much replaced half of all the parts in my Gaggia Classic over the years. Just happened to find Cerinicoffee.com while searching for power switch group. Price is very reasonable and the part fits and works perfectly. I will come back if anything else needs replacing.Was this helpful?
- JKJoseph K.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoThanks Johnny
Thanks JohnnyWas this helpful?
- CCosimoI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoI've kept my Gaggia going
I've kept my Gaggia going for over a decade because of the affordability Cerini provides for parts, like this original three position switch.
I will keep coming back.Was this helpful?
- AanonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoOEM switch, exact replacement. Fast
OEM switch, exact replacement. Fast shipping, good communication. What more can you ask? 5 stars!Was this helpful?
- DDenisI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoIn my experience Cerini Coffee
In my experience Cerini Coffee 'always' sells top-grade OEM parts that fit and function perfectly with a long service life. Also, Cerini Coffee typically has the best price, and they send 'new' unused parts, no seconds!! I know, I've serviced our Gaggia Classic for 16 years and of all the vendors online I've had the best results with maintenence parts from "CC".Was this helpful?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does it work with a European 220V Gaggia Classic?
Yes, it will work on both 120 volt and 220 volt models.