The Classic line is the typical Italian coffee quality, with that intense known throughout the world and a high content of caffeine, as suitable in the morning after meals. With the high prevalence of robusta, which comes to 70%, mixed with a 30% Arabica coffee and is ideal to enjoy to the full the taste of coffee.
- PPeterGI recommend this productRated 3 stars3 years agoFlavor good, body midtones missing...prob
Flavor good, body midtones missing...prob won't order againWas this helpful?
- EMEmma M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoCaffè Mauro is the best
Caffè Mauro is the best (if you're Calabrese you already knew that). Mauro classico isn't bitter at all and has such a perfect toasty and nutty flavor. Cerini is one of the few online retailers offering it - the price is so reasonable and the shipping is so fast!Was this helpful?
- MAMark A.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoBest coffee I have ever
Best coffee I have ever had!Was this helpful?
- MAMarilena A.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoThis coffee has what I
This coffee has what I like in an espresso: not over toasted, low acidity, smooth body. I love the way the manufactures grades the different quality of the coffee right on the package.Was this helpful?
- AanonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 years agoI have been using the
I have been using the Mauro Classico for over 15 years, prepared in a stove top espresso pot. I have tried the other great brand names and they do not compare. Cerini offers this product at a reasonable price, with fast delivery and impressive support and follow up.Was this helpful?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.