Roast Level: Medium
Packed in 2 lb whole bean bags.
The history and elegance of Rome and its environs are brought to life in this carefully blended coffee. Estate selected beans achieve a thick and compact crema that embodies the true essence of the traditional espresso. A dry mild flavor with hints of hazelnut.
A blend that combines sweet Brazilian coffees and Central and South American milds with sweet and particularly delicate Indonesian flavors.
- PKphillip k.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoBeen buying this coffee from
Been buying this coffee from Cerini for two years. The first eight, I lived in NY and was able to visit the store every month. For the last two years they have been shipping it to me in Montana. Very reliable and so fast. Don't know what I'd do with our Cerini.Was this helpful?
- TATerry A.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoJohnny Cerini has been very
Johnny Cerini has been very good to me the last 15 years. Olympia Cremina, lasts forever, just needs periodic maintenance. Wish he wasn't backed up weeks on group head rebuilds.Was this helpful?
- ATAdib T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoGreat for espresso
Great for espressoWas this helpful?
- IWIra W.I recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agosuper crema
our favorite!Was this helpful?
- DSDennis S.I recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoexcellent in new french press
excellent in new french press than you.Was this helpful?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
This beans are medium rost?
Yes, they are medium roast.