Automatic Descaling on Saeco Magic Deluxe
You should descale your magic deluxe or any espresso machine every 3-4 months using a good descaler. Do not usevinegar to descale.
- Start with the machine turned off.
- Remove the Aqua Prima water filter from the tank and fill with the descaling solution. (1 packet of Saeco descaling solution to 4 cups of water.)
- Switch the machine to the descaling mode by pressing the steam button, and the medium coffee cup at the same time while turning the machine to the “ON” position.
- Open the steam knob to start the descaling process.
- The machine will run the solution at intervals until the water tank is empty. Once the water tank is empty, close the steam knob.
- When the descaling process is complete, clear the descale message by pressing the steam button for 5 seconds. The red descale light will turn off.
- Rinse the water tank thoroughly and flush the machine by running two tanks of clean water through the steam wand.
To reset the Descaling light just hold the steam button until the light goes away. This should take about 6 seconds to complete.
WARNINGS Do not swallow. Avoid eye contact. Wash hands after use. Do not expose to heat. Keep out of reach of children. This product is non-toxic, biodegradable and odorless Purchase descaler using this link http://www.cerinicoffee.com/espresso-parts/espresso-descaler.html