- Safe on all Espresso Machines.
- Instructions: Mix 1 Bag (30g) of Descaler with 1 Liter of Water.
Then follow instructions for your equipment.
Descaling is the key for long lasting espresso machines!
- Non-toxic, biodegradable, and safe descaler.
- For fast and effective descaling of boilers and heating elements.
- Can also be used to maintain faucets, spray heads, and milk systems.
Note: It is recommended that you use this product every three months for all espresso machines. If your machine has a descaler indicator, you may descale when the indicator appears. If your indicator takes longer than 3 months, it is recommended that you descale every 3 months.
Descaling your espresso machine will keep your coffee tasting great and will protect your machine for lime scale related issues.
- CWChris W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars22 hours agoDescaling my machine
Worked as well as liquid, for less! 😀
- SCSilvana C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoVery very good
Very good and tasty
- FTFernando T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoVery good
Is very good
- TATerry A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoDescaler
Previously used vinegar and have not used the descaler yet.
- JJorgeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoI didn't know how scaly
I didn't know how scaly my tank was until I descaled it with the Cerini formula. It's fairly priced and takes the guesswork out of DIY alternatives. I also want to add that Johnny Cerini's availablity for general support is a treasure for Cremina users.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can I use this for Nespresso machine?
Yes, it can safely be used on all espresso machines and coffee makers.
Is this product recommended for Olympia Cremina 67 machines?
Yes, you can use it safely on all coffee makers. Use one 30g bag of descaler per 1 quart of water.
If you are trying to resolve an issue or have a very bad calcium issue, you can double the dose to 2 bags per 1 quart of water.