- Safe on all Espresso Machines.
- Instructions: Mix 1 Bag (30g) of Descaler with 1 Liter of Water.
Then follow instructions for your equipment.
Descaling is the key for long lasting espresso machines!
- Non-toxic, biodegradable, and safe descaler.
- For fast and effective descaling of boilers and heating elements.
- Can also be used to maintain faucets, spray heads, and milk systems.
Note: It is recommended that you use this product every three months for all espresso machines. If your machine has a descaler indicator, you may descale when the indicator appears. If your indicator takes longer than 3 months, it is recommended that you descale every 3 months.
Descaling your espresso machine will keep your coffee tasting great and will protect your machine for lime scale related issues.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can I use this for Nespresso machine?
Yes, it can safely be used on all espresso machines and coffee makers.
Is this product recommended for Olympia Cremina 67 machines?
Yes, you can use it safely on all coffee makers. Use one 30g bag of descaler per 1 quart of water.
If you are trying to resolve an issue or have a very bad calcium issue, you can double the dose to 2 bags per 1 quart of water.