Free shipping on orders over $99
Free Pickup at Store, Usually ready in 4 hours.
The Gaggia Classic is a best selling model, standing as a timeless piece of kitchen equipment that is applauded by coffee aficionados worldwide. With its commercial style portafilter, brew group, and three-way solenoid valve, the Gaggia Classic provides a combination of convenience and maximum productivity. By creating a virtually dry puck that is easy to knock out of the portafilter, these features help to make clean up simple and mess-free – unlike other espresso machines that feature pressurized style portafilters. Heat stability and retention are also unmatched with the Gaggia Classic, thanks to the full 1 lb of chrome-plated marine brass that makes up its commercial style portafilter.
The Classic’s easy-to-use brewing and steaming controls are paired with a traditional appearance that matches stainless steel appliances and fits perfectly into any upscale kitchen, making this machine a must-have for any at-home barista.
Includes two stainless steel filter baskets (one and two shot), a coffee tamper, a 7g measuring scoop, and an instructional CD.
- Removable 72oz water reservoir
- Chrome-plated marine brass 58mm commercial style portafilter for use with ground coffee or ESE coffee pods
- Commercial brew group
- Turbo Frother attachment mounted on a ball joint
- 3.5oz boiler with two external heating elements
- 55 watt electric pump
- Three-way solenoid valve
- Rocker-switches control power, steaming and brewing
- Five demitasse cups sit in the passively heated cup warmer
- Polished or brushed stainless steel finish
- 1425 Watts - 110/120 Volts
- 14.25”H x 8”W x 9.5”D
- Accessories Included:
- Single/pod and double shot stainless steel filter baskets
- Coffee tamper
- 7 gram scoop
- Instructional CD
In-store SKU 726
Class Traditional Pump Driven
Voltage 120 volt / 60 hz
Watts (load) 1250
Grinds Beans No
Burr type No Grinder
Optidose (amt beans ground) N/A
Rapid Steam No
Water Quantity (oz) ----
Bean Quantity (oz) ----
Dump Box Capacity Dump after 8 shots
Coffee Length Auto-Stop No, Push to Start, Push to Stop
Grinder Bypass location No
Dimensions (w x h x d) 8"W x 14.25"H x 9.5"D
Boiler material Aluminum
Pump Pressure 15 Bars / 225 psi
Color Stainless Steel
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.