Free shipping on orders over $99
Free Pickup at Store, Usually ready in 4 hours.
The Gaggia Classic is a best selling model, standing as a timeless piece of kitchen equipment that is applauded by coffee aficionados worldwide. With its commercial style portafilter, brew group, and three-way solenoid valve, the Gaggia Classic provides a combination of convenience and maximum productivity. By creating a virtually dry puck that is easy to knock out of the portafilter, these features help to make clean up simple and mess-free – unlike other espresso machines that feature pressurized style portafilters. Heat stability and retention are also unmatched with the Gaggia Classic, thanks to the full 1 lb of chrome-plated marine brass that makes up its commercial style portafilter.
The Classic’s easy-to-use brewing and steaming controls are paired with a traditional appearance that matches stainless steel appliances and fits perfectly into any upscale kitchen, making this machine a must-have for any at-home barista.
Includes two stainless steel filter baskets (one and two shot), a coffee tamper, a 7g measuring scoop, and an instructional CD.
- Removable 72oz water reservoir
- Chrome-plated marine brass 58mm commercial style portafilter for use with ground coffee or ESE coffee pods
- Commercial brew group
- Turbo Frother attachment mounted on a ball joint
- 3.5oz boiler with two external heating elements
- 55 watt electric pump
- Three-way solenoid valve
- Rocker-switches control power, steaming and brewing
- Five demitasse cups sit in the passively heated cup warmer
- Polished or brushed stainless steel finish
- 1425 Watts - 110/120 Volts
- 14.25”H x 8”W x 9.5”D
- Accessories Included:
- Single/pod and double shot stainless steel filter baskets
- Coffee tamper
- 7 gram scoop
- GFGEORGE F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars14 hours agoExcellent machine
Love itWas this helpful?
- WSWilliam S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoNew machine. Old one froze in winter.
Works beautifully.Was this helpful?
- NTNicholas T.I recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoThis was my first espresso
This was my first espresso machine. Johnny was very helpful and guided me through all the additional items I would need to get up and running. I will be returning monthly to buy freah beans to show my support to a great business owner.Was this helpful?
- MAMike A.I recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoMy friend Jonny recommended this machine to me and it turned out to be a very, very good machine and it makes the best coffee of Califon, NJ!
Thanks, Jonny, for your recommendation and I will recommend to all my friends.
I believe that the dimensions is the filter, which is wider in diameter than the Via Venezia that is now in you shop for overhaul, are very important for the performance of this Gaggia.
Grazie per la tua raccomandazione!
MikeWas this helpful?
- NNoahI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoThe machine works great. I
The machine works great. I am getting flavors from coffee that my last machine, a Delonghi, didn't produce. And Cerini included a sample bag of espresso... so nice of them.Was this helpful?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
It says the 'pro' was redesigned just a couple of years ago, however, I cannot see the Pro designation on the box or on the machine. How do I know it's a recent 'pro' machine? thank you!
3 individual buttons on the front. The previous model was 1 part, not 3.
Here's a link to the old switch.