Many years of research and studies on coffee blends have led Danesi experts to creating a unique product in its class in terms of harmony, quality and extremely sweet flavour. Danesi blend stands out for its special fineness, wherein the African and Brazilian Arabica Coffee confer smoothness and persistence to taste while the Washed Arabica from East Africa and Colombia heightens its long-lasting fullness, delicate notes of cocoa and velvet creaminess
- FGFederico G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdaySuperb Espresso Beans
Awesome! I bought my first bag go this coffee in La Speta, Italy. What a treat! My first taste reminded me of the rich, subtle, taste of espresso in Europe. Within a few days, I donated several bags of stored espresso beans from a recognized brand in the US.
Within a few weeks, I purchase my first bag from Cerini to test their web ordering process. I found them responsible, attentive, and efficient.
I’ve become a loyal and repetitive customer.
Kudos to the coffee and to Cerini.
- GCgregory c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoCoffee
Coffee and service is great
- JHJeffrey H. S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoDanesi Caffe - Doppio
Good stuff. Nice light and sweet flavor.. Only one of two coffees I buy in the bean.
- WWWilliam W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoMy first time ordering from you. Espresso beans are fresh.
My first time ordering from you. Espresso beans are fresh.
- BEBarry E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months ago=
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How long after opening the bag should I be able to make good espresso from the 2.2lb bag?
Depends on how you store it.
Best to split into multiple good containers. Do not put into the fridge or freezer. Keep in a cool area.
How does this espresso work in a Gaggia Valesca? That is, will there be sufficient crema considering it’s all arabica beans.
Danesi Doppio should work well in the gaggia velasca, but we haven't tried them personally.