Many years of research and studies on coffee blends have led Danesi experts to creating a unique product in its class in terms of harmony, quality and extremely sweet flavour. Danesi blend stands out for its special fineness, wherein the African and Brazilian Arabica Coffee confer smoothness and persistence to taste while the Washed Arabica from East Africa and Colombia heightens its long-lasting fullness, delicate notes of cocoa and velvet creaminess
- BEBarry E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 hours ago=
=Was this helpful?
- PBPaul B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoEspresso coffee
Besr Italian blend that I have found.
Great flavors and aroma.Was this helpful?
- VRVince R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoEspresso
Very satisfied with aroma and flavor.Was this helpful?
- RGRobert G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoBuon Sapore
Denisi makes a great cup of coffee.Was this helpful?
- FWFred W.I recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoGreat
GreatWas this helpful?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How long after opening the bag should I be able to make good espresso from the 2.2lb bag?
Depends on how you store it.
Best to split into multiple good containers. Do not put into the fridge or freezer. Keep in a cool area.
How does this espresso work in a Gaggia Valesca? That is, will there be sufficient crema considering it’s all arabica beans.
Danesi Doppio should work well in the gaggia velasca, but we haven't tried them personally.