The end product obtained using this blend is the classic Italian Espresso. Body and chocolaty quality stand out thanks to the balanced use of superior Robusta beans together with the more delicate Arabica selections. This blend's fundamental feature is that it attains exceptional quality consistency regardless of the most varied conditions of use and of the environment.
Available in 1Kg bags.
- DKDarryl K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 hour agoWorks for Me!
Before sampling Essse Caffe - Selezione ESSSE - Bar S Espresso, I found only their Essse Caffe: SELEZIONE ARABICA to my liking. My only issue with it was the amount of CREAMA it produced but overall It’s FANTASTIC. I have a somewhat inexpensive Expresso Machine and Expresso Grinder. Upon trying Essse Caffe - Selezione ESSSE - Bar S Espresso I immediately knew that I FOUND MY COFFEE!
• Somewhat Smooth Tasting
• Lots of Creama!
• Some aftertaste bitterness
Essse Caffe - Selezione ESSSE - Bar S Espresso Works for me.Was this helpful?
- SLSteven L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoEssse Cafe
These beans are the perfect combination for regular espresso, cappuccino, and lattes.Was this helpful?
- DDDanny D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoEssse Caffe
Essse Caffe is easily the best Espresso coffee I have tried to date.Was this helpful?
- SSteveI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoEsse expresso is a rich
Esse expresso is a rich dark expresso, we enjoy it every day.Was this helpful?
- AanonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoI use the Essse Selezione
I use the Essse Selezione Bar S beans with an Olympia Cremina. I find the combination of Arabian and Robusta beans provides an excellent espresso.Was this helpful?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
hi. if i have been using Selezione Arabica beans will this work fine in my machine (bought at your store. Gaggia milano). are the beans same consistency - not darker /oily which may impact the machine ? thank you!
Yes, these are safe to use in super-automatics that grind their own beans.