The end product obtained using this blend is the classic Italian Espresso. Body and chocolaty quality stand out thanks to the balanced use of superior Robusta beans together with the more delicate Arabica selections. This blend's fundamental feature is that it attains exceptional quality consistency regardless of the most varied conditions of use and of the environment.
Available in 1Kg bags.
- MVMichael V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoWhole bean espresso
These are excellent beans. Truly Italian espresso beans at their finest.
- MHMarc H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoEspresso
EXCELLENT flavor at a fair price...........!!!
- JDJoanne D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThe best
The best coffee
- LBLinda B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoExcellent!
This was given as a gift to someone who is very particular about his espresso. He enjoyed it immensely.
- MSMike S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
hi. if i have been using Selezione Arabica beans will this work fine in my machine (bought at your store. Gaggia milano). are the beans same consistency - not darker /oily which may impact the machine ? thank you!
Yes, these are safe to use in super-automatics that grind their own beans.