The end product obtained using this blend is the classic Italian Espresso. Body and chocolaty quality stand out thanks to the balanced use of superior Robusta beans together with the more delicate Arabica selections. This blend's fundamental feature is that it attains exceptional quality consistency regardless of the most varied conditions of use and of the environment.
Available in 1Kg bags.
- TFTony F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars20 hours agoEspresso Beans
Very good tasting beans. One of my favorite.
- JLJennifer L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat coffee!
The taste of coffee is worth the money!!
- SVSilvio V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoExcellent
Excellent. Very smooth and great taste!
- DKDarryl K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoWorks for Me!
Before sampling Essse Caffe - Selezione ESSSE - Bar S Espresso, I found only their Essse Caffe: SELEZIONE ARABICA to my liking. My only issue with it was the amount of CREAMA it produced but overall It’s FANTASTIC. I have a somewhat inexpensive Expresso Machine and Expresso Grinder. Upon trying Essse Caffe - Selezione ESSSE - Bar S Espresso I immediately knew that I FOUND MY COFFEE!
• Somewhat Smooth Tasting
• Lots of Creama!
• Some aftertaste bitterness
Essse Caffe - Selezione ESSSE - Bar S Espresso Works for me.
- SLSteven L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoEssse Cafe
These beans are the perfect combination for regular espresso, cappuccino, and lattes.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
hi. if i have been using Selezione Arabica beans will this work fine in my machine (bought at your store. Gaggia milano). are the beans same consistency - not darker /oily which may impact the machine ? thank you!
Yes, these are safe to use in super-automatics that grind their own beans.