A great blend with an intense aroma and a thick crema.
- Origins: Fine Arabica coffee from Central/South America and selected Robusta from Asia
- Roasting: Medium
- Distinguish characteristic: Intense & creamy
- Aroma and Flavour: Intense, smooth flavour, well balanced
- Excellent for espresso, as well as drip and other coffee brewing methods
- 2.2 lb bag
- Made in Italy
- For your reference: 1 case = 6 bags
Total 5 star reviews: 38 Total 4 star reviews: 5 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- GLGiuseppe L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoMiscela d’oro
Smooth flavor and the Crema is the Best out there.
- PRPatricia R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayBest ever!
Can’t get enough. It’s the best Italian espresso bean I’ve ever had
- BCBess C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 weeks agoCoffee
- AKAnia K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoCoffee
Really wonderful coffee traders first time loved it
- MCMaria C C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoEllie
I have been using this coffee for two years. Just love it.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have the gaggia classic pro and would like to purchase a bag of whole beans. If I wanted the beans grounded, I don’t know which option to choose. Can you advise? Also is there a charge for grinding? Thanks
For gaggia classic we normally use grind # 3.