A great blend with an intense aroma and a thick crema.
- Origins: Fine Arabica coffee from Central/South America and selected Robusta from Asia
- Roasting: Medium
- Distinguish characteristic: Intense & creamy
- Aroma and Flavour: Intense, smooth flavour, well balanced
- Excellent for espresso, as well as drip and other coffee brewing methods
- 2.2 lb bag
- Made in Italy
- For your reference: 1 case = 6 bags
- KLKevin L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoIl migliore
Amazing beans and incredible fast and efficient service from Cerini!Was this helpful?
- WFWill F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoIt’s my favorite!
It’s my favorite!Was this helpful?
- DJDavid J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoExcellent coffee
Great flavor.Was this helpful?
- MBMichael B.I recommend this productRated 4 stars2 months agoThe O ring don’t fit,
The O ring don’t fit, needs to be 1mm smaller. :-)Was this helpful?
- LTLawrence T.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoPrompt and reasonable pricing for
Prompt and reasonable pricing for coffeeWas this helpful?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have the gaggia classic pro and would like to purchase a bag of whole beans. If I wanted the beans grounded, I don’t know which option to choose. Can you advise? Also is there a charge for grinding? Thanks
For gaggia classic we normally use grind # 3.