A great blend with an intense aroma and a thick crema.
- Origins: Fine Arabica coffee from Central/South America and selected Robusta from Asia
- Roasting: Medium
- Distinguish characteristic: Intense & creamy
- Aroma and Flavour: Intense, smooth flavour, well balanced
- Excellent for espresso, as well as drip and other coffee brewing methods
- 2.2 lb bag
- Made in Italy
- For your reference: 1 case = 6 bags
- GLGiuseppe L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoMiscela d’oro
Smooth flavor and the Crema is the Best out there.Was this helpful?
- MCMaria C C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoEllie
I have been using this coffee for two years. Just love it.Was this helpful?
- SLSteve L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoDelicious coffee
I have been buying this coffee for a year now and absolutely love it.Was this helpful?
- JGJoseph G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 weeks agoGood Italian made coffee
I enjoy this brand and is still made in ItalyWas this helpful?
- DPDavid P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 weeks agoGran Crema + Cerini coffee
No muss, no fuss. Just good coffee.Was this helpful?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have the gaggia classic pro and would like to purchase a bag of whole beans. If I wanted the beans grounded, I don’t know which option to choose. Can you advise? Also is there a charge for grinding? Thanks
For gaggia classic we normally use grind # 3.