A traditional, thick and intense blend.
- Origins: Well balanced Arabica and Robusta blend from South America and Africa
- Roasting: Medium
- Distinguish characteristic: Chocolately and strong
- Aroma and Flavour: Strong, chocolately, pleasant, lingering aftertaste
- Excellent for espresso, as well as drip and other coffee brewing methods
- 2.2 lb bag
- Made in Italy
- For your reference: 1 case = 6 bags
- VZValerie Z.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoLove the quick delivery!
Love the quick delivery!Was this helpful?
- PCPeter C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoLove the variety
Best coffee ever. We’ve never had a problem with any order we placedWas this helpful?
- ECElinor C.I recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agogood coffee! will buy again
good coffee! will buy againWas this helpful?
- AanonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoThis is the best espresso
This is the best espresso coffee beans I’ve found. I have usd many delicious beans over many years in my La Pavoni but these are hands down the best, richest tasting with consistent crema.Was this helpful?
- JJTI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 years agoI really like the flavor
I really like the flavor of this coffee. It's a bit strong, but that is what I want in a quality espresso. Says 'Medium Roast' but in my experience this coffee is more 'Medium-Dark' with slight traces of oil on the beans indicative of that. Been drinking this coffee for years, and alternate it with a Northern Italian blend which makes for a nice contrast in tastes. .Was this helpful?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.