A traditional, thick and intense blend.
- Origins: Well balanced Arabica and Robusta blend from South America and Africa
- Roasting: Medium
- Distinguish characteristic: Chocolately and strong
- Aroma and Flavour: Strong, chocolately, pleasant, lingering aftertaste
- Excellent for espresso, as well as drip and other coffee brewing methods
- 2.2 lb bag
- Made in Italy
- For your reference: 1 case = 6 bags
- MDMatthew D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoExcellent flavor and crema
High quality and good value
- VOViktoria O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoWow
So. Good. Amazing flavor, very little acidity (which I prefer), and a fuller body. Great way to start my day
- JAjoanie a.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLowered Expectations
I have been a customer for over ten years and there have been several purchases where I received beans that were flat dead. One purchase of the same bean would be acceptable, the next DOA. I never complained except once before. I have a Quik Mill espresso machine with Macap 4 grinder. When the grind set correctly but the water flows through rapidly, the coffee is dead. Not all beans are as fresh as the roast date. Once roasted, the clock is ticking. The real hard core espresso drinkers wouldnt touch anything over two weeks. Many of us cant be that picky but I can get a lot closer than two pounds of dried out powder. Of all the brands I've tried the Miscela and several others were reliable but now they are not consistent.
- TZThomas Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoExcellent tasting coffee
This coffee is amazingly smooth, yet slightly bold to give you a really wonderful taste.
- AAAngelo A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoMiscellaneous doro
I think is one of the best
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.