- Safe on all Espresso Machines.
- Instructions: Mix 1 Bag (30g) of Descaler with 1 Liter of Water.
Then follow instructions for your equipment.
Descaling is the key for long lasting espresso machines!
- Non-toxic, biodegradable, and safe descaler.
- For fast and effective descaling of boilers and heating elements.
- Can also be used to maintain faucets, spray heads, and milk systems.
Note: It is recommended that you use this product every three months for all espresso machines. If your machine has a descaler indicator, you may descale when the indicator appears. If your indicator takes longer than 3 months, it is recommended that you descale every 3 months.
Descaling your espresso machine will keep your coffee tasting great and will protect your machine for lime scale related issues.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this product recommended for Olympia Cremina 67 machines?
Yes, you can use it safely on all coffee makers. Use one 30g bag of descaler per 1 quart of water.
If you are trying to resolve an issue or have a very bad calcium issue, you can double the dose to 2 bags per 1 quart of water.