- A great Italian 00 Flour blended especially for pasta and gnocchi making
- Slow ground so it keeps the wheat cool and doesn't damage it
- 11.5-12.5% Gluten
- Makes a very silky pasta because it is ground extra fine
- Milled in Naples, Italy for over 90 years
- Antimo Caputo 00 'pasta FRESCA E gnocchi' Is a measured flour with first extraction starches and resistant gluten. Mixing it with water Creates shiny and consistent mixtures, with an extraordinary final result. Molino Caputo chooses only high quality wheat selected in Italy and abroad with the utmost care. They use a slow grinding technique of wheat in order to not damage starches and proteins. Molino Caputo does not use preservatives, only pure wheat. They guarantee pasta makers a dough of unquestionable taste and unique lightness so you can achieve the best results. This flour is repacked
- Professional flour for fresh pasta: Molina Caputo pasta E FRESCA flour is Type "00" 100% All natural tender wheat flour, a culinary essential perfect for pasta. Excellent results for white, consistent and polished doughs. Originating in Naples, Italy, our family Company’s milling process is dedicated to the gold standard of pizza flour established since 1924.
- Additive fresh, all natural high quality: for Caputo "00" Pasta fresco & gnocchi, we extract only the heart of the wheat to create a flour that results in a light and consistent dough which melts in your mouth. Designed specifically for fresh pasta which is made using a Laminator (dough rolled flat). if extruding the dough pasta FRESCA works best mixed with our semola flour.
- A diverse ingredient: different from our other flours, our pasta fresco and gnocchi flour is a light and consistent dough which melts in your mouth, designed specifically for fresh pastas that use a Laminator (dough rolled flat). excellent for white and polished dough. If extruding the dough pasta FRESCA works best mixed with our semola flour.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.