1 oz of Lube
- Non toxic Lube is used to Lubricate the tracks and O-rings on Super-Automatic Brew Units. Lubrication in recommended every 3 months. Cleaning the brew group is recommended every two weeks. Therefore you should lubricate every 6 cleanings or sooner.
- 1 oz Tube of Brew Group Lubricant.
- Lubricant is Non-Toxic, Odorless and Tasteless
- JBJohn B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoFirst Time Purchaser
Thank you, exactly as expected!Was this helpful?
- CChristiI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoMy coffee maker came with
My coffee maker came with a little tube of "food grade lubricant" with instructions to use every two cleanings. This product is hard to find, so I ordered three!Was this helpful?
- DDominicI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoNow I know where to
Now I know where to go to get the parts I need for my Saeco espresso maker.
thanks CeriniWas this helpful?
- YYuriyI recommend this productRated 4 stars4 years agoYour product is fresh and
Your product is fresh and provides good oiling, however the grease tube for coffee machine should be with more convenient tip. The end of tube should be long and cone shape to deliver grease in particular area between moving parts.Was this helpful?
- JJJim J.I recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoWorks well for the brewer
Works well for the brewer on Gaggia products and I suspect any other brewer requiring periodic maintenance by the user (Jura product brewers for instance are not to be removed by the user) . Of course this product can be used with food processing type equipment and is non-toxic.Was this helpful?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.