Machine to prevent calcium deposit issues related to all espresso coffee makers. Recommended you change the filter every 3 months along with descaling.
- Compatible with Saeco & Gaggia Espresso Machines below:
Primea Ring & Touch Plus
|Talea Giro, Ring, & Touch||Platinum Swing Up|
|Odea Giro & Go||Platinum Vision|
|Incanto Sirius, Rondo, Classic, Deluxe||Platinum Vogue|
|Magic Comfort +, Deluxe||Baby Gaggia|
|Royal Digital, Professional, Coffee Bar & Exclusive||Baby Twin|
Vienna Black, Deluxe & Digital
Lavazza A Modo Mio
- Change your Saeco Aqua Prima filters every three months for best performance!
- Saeco Aqua Prima fits in all New Saeco machines, and is recommended to protect the espresso machine for mineral build-up which can harm the machine
- Must replace your filter every three months. With the Saeco Aqua Prima water filter the number of flavor-altering substances found in water is greatly reduced. Micro-particles and impurities are filtered, so you can enjoy the improved flavor and full aroma of your coffee. Saeco Aqua Prima filter also reduces the formation of lime scale in the machine so that it lasts even longer.
- DDeannaJohnsonI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoReally glad this worked as
Really glad this worked as we have an older Saeco coffee machine. Installed easily and works grear.Was this helpful?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.