Previously called Espresso Bar.
Caffe Kimbo Premium is packed in 1 Kilo Bags.
- AFAnna F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoThe best .
- SDSalvatore D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoI love this coffee
The best coffee
- JAjoanie a.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoNaples Favorite.
Would buy again. I adjusted temp on my Silvano Evo which seemed to reduce any bitterness. I only make cappuccinos.
- GAGiovanni A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBest coffee for the price
Reminded me of when I was a kid growing up in Naples, the aroma early in the morning when mamma brewed. Awesome
- DLDennis L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoWhen I can’t buy the coffee I love, I love the coffee I buy!
I generally get the Kimbo Neapolitan beans, but sometimes they’re not available. So I got a bag of Kimbo Prestige. It’s a little darker than the Neapolitan beans but still a Neapolitan style roast and very good for espresso, cappuccino, and iced espresso. You can’t go wrong with either one. I’ve been buying from Cerini for a few years now and continue to be very happy with their coffees, their willingness to grind the beans for me, and the speed with which I receive the ground beans.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.