Personally selected from a variety of the world's finest coffee beans. Each variety is then roasted to perfection and blended to achieve the select formula.
- AGArthur G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars16 seconds agoCoffee is great, the service is wonderful
Great Service. The coffee is always delicious.
- AAaronI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoI tried Cafe Sacco while
I tried Cafe Sacco while in NYC’, Little Italy Ferrara’s bakery. I fell in love with their delectable treats but even more so with their iced espresso. I asked which brand beans were used and they said they use Cafe Sacco that’s roasted in Italy. After much research online I found Cerini Coffee and their wonderful price on Cafe Sacco. Needless to say Cerini has a customer for life.
- RURob U.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoThis is a great espresso
This is a great espresso bean. It's brews a fairly mild cup, but it's still flavorful. I first had it an an italian restaurant I love on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. They told me the brand, and I ordered it from Cerini.
It's just as good at home. Like a better version of a Starbuck's espresso.
This is now the 7th pound I've purchased from Cerini. It's my go to standard.
Cerini has been prompt with shipping each time, and I'll continue to use them.
- VVincentI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoI've tried numerous coffee brands,
I've tried numerous coffee brands, but for my taste buds this is the best coffee. Medium roast, flavorful and delicious.
- RroseI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agojust like Moka d'oro....delicious, medium
just like Moka d'oro....delicious, medium roast, full flavor
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.