- Medium Roast
- 2.2lbs per Bag Espresso Coffee
- Roasted Weekly and sealed for Freshness.
- Buy More and Save!
- GRGregory R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars16 hours agoSmooth
SmoothWas this helpful?
- DJDavid J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoExcellent House blend.
As good as the major brands. Really good coffee.Was this helpful?
- MCMichele C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoCoffee and service
GreatWas this helpful?
- TAThomas A.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoWhen I order espresso beans
When I order espresso beans from Cerini I always include a bag or two of their house beans. They always taste great. Equally good for espresso or cappuccino. Consiglio vivamente.Was this helpful?
- FGFrank G.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoWe originally switched to Cerini’s
We originally switched to Cerini’s because out Gaggia Brera didn’t like what we had been using. Cerini’s (Johnny) fixed it and recommended we try the House blend whole bean. We did and never looked back. Our Gaggia is happy, I am happy, but most importantly, Katie is happy. I have mail-ordered it durning Covid, but it’s much more fun to come in to the Bronx to get it. Walk into the store, and if you look as Irish as we do, the Italian is immediately switched to English. Makes me laugh. It is places and people like this that make the neighborhood so much fun. Cerini’s is a great reason to visit Arthur Avenue. So is the Mozzarella around the corner and the prosciutto down the street. Why else would anyone drive an hour form Connecticut?Was this helpful?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.