- Smooth, full-bodied Iced Coffee that's never watered down due to our True Brew process
- 40 second heat-up time then brewing starts
- Fresh coffee & perfect coffee bean grind every time with our 13 setting adjustable built-in steel burr grinder
- Easy to clean (no chemicals needed) takes half the time and cost compared to competitors
- Programmable brew strengths and sizes for customized one-touch drinks
- Frother / Steam Wand (Manual): This manual frother allows you to mix steam and milk to create rich creamy froth for perfectly textured lattes and cappuccinos; while using your preferred soy, almond, coconut, rice or cow’s milk
You shouldn't have to settle for a watered-down version of your favorite iced coffee at home. With the world's first and only fully automatic espresso machine with iced coffee technology, you never have to. By brewing at a lower temperature, allowing for pre-infusion (coffee grounds saturation) and offering the ability to customize to extra strong, De'Longhi TrueBrew Over Ice™ brews smooth, full-bodied coffee over ice that is never watered down. You can also enjoy a variety of the freshest, traditional coffee beverages at home. An automatic bean-to-cup machine, Dinamica offers easy to brew beverages: espresso, long espresso, drip style coffee, and TrueBrew Over Ice™. With an integrated advanced manual frother, espresso with milk classics like lattes and cappuccinos come complete with rich, long-lasting foam whether you use soy, almond, coconut, rice or cow's milk*. To deliver the freshest brew possible, the Dinamica's revolutionary technology grinds the perfect amount of your favorite beans, leaving no residual coffee in the brew unit, ensuring your next cup is just as fresh. And cleanup is a snap, taking half the time of other machines. Unlike the competition, no chemicals are needed--just pop out the drip tray and drop it in the dishwasher. Expect every cup to be exactly the way you like it with an automatic touch-sensitive interface. Dinamica features an adjustable steel burr grinder to control the grind and strength depending on the coffee beans origin. It's all designed to keep your daily brew from becoming a daily grind.
*Frothing quality will vary depending on the type of dairy or non-dairy milk selected. De'Longhi recommends cold skim or 2% dairy milk cold or non-dairy milks that are found in the refrigerator case at the store.
- Coffee Espresso Machine
- Descaling Solution
- Cleaning Brush
- Ice Cube Tray (coffee bean shaped)
- Water Filter
- Measuring Spoon
- Instruction Manual & Quick Start Guide
- 2 Year Warranty + 1 addition year if you register your product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.