Short handle for Farberware pots and pans Measures 5.5 inches. These handles come with the metal loop . Fits 1, 1.5, 2 & 2.5 Qt. Saucepans, 2.5 Qt. Double Boiler and 7 and 7.5'' Sauté Pans manufactured in the U.S.A. prior to 1997 and most of newer style units manufactured in China. SCREWS ARE NOT INCLUDED
- RRichI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoWe needed to replace the
We needed to replace the handles on some of our old Farberware pots. I looked at other sites that sold "genuine" Farberware replacement handles and the reviews of the handles were not good. I read the reviews for the handles sold by Cerini and am very happy that I ordered from them. The handle fits perfectly! I simply unscrewed the old handle and screwed on the new one. It took less than 30 seconds. One thing to keep in mind - this is just the replacement handle. The screw is not included so be careful not to strip the original screw. You'll need it to attach the new handle. If the need ever arises, I'll be sure to check the Cerini site first!Was this helpful?
- JBJack B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoI used this to fix
I used this to fix my wife's favorite pan. It fit like a glove! And I got it 2 days before they said I would. good job!Was this helpful?
- HCHappy C.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoIf you have older Farberware,
If you have older Farberware, and the handles are the only reason you need to consider replacing them, problem solved - they don't make pots and pans like these anymore.Was this helpful?
- AanonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoI am pleased with the
I am pleased with the purchase.Was this helpful?
- AanonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoIt's a handle that brought
It's a handle that brought me my favorite pan back to life. My husband wanted to buy a new one but I knew I wanted my trusty Farberware! It was delivered promptly as expected. ThanksWas this helpful?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.