One look at the Gaggia Evolution and you’ll immediately see that the designers at Gaggia have transformed the Evolution into a streamlined work of art. This espresso machine has sleek housing, and all of the commercial quality components you would expect to see on a Gaggia, including a chrome-plated brass portafilter and a rubber-mounted 15-bar vibration pump for quiet operation.
In addition to these quality brewing components, the Gaggia Evolution has a fantastic boiler system that makes the initial heating process much quicker than other semi-automatic espresso machines. With the help of its ESE approved pod capability, you will look like a well-trained barista as you brew thick, rich espresso on this smart-looking machine
- Removable 44oz water reservoir
- Chrome-plated marine brass commercial style portafilter for use with ESE coffee pods and ground coffee
- Chrome-plated marine brass commercial style brew group
- Turbo-Frother frothing wand
- Aluminum 3.5oz boiler with two heating elements
- 55 watt electric pump
- Three push-buttons allow for power, steaming and brewing
- Passively heated cup warmer
- Lightweight heat-resistant polycarbonate construction available in two-tone black and silver, and silver and chrome
- 1425 Watts - 110/120 Volts
- 13.4”H x 8.7”W x 10.6”D
- 15 lbs
- Accessories Included:
- Single/pod and double shot stainless steel filter baskets
- Coffee tamper
- 7g measuring scoop
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.