Compatible with all gaggia home models including Gaggia espresso, Espresso Deluxe, Coffee, Coffee Deluxe, Classic, Evolution, Carezza, Paros.
Gaggia Titanium, Syncrony, Platinum, Barera,
- PDPavlli D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoOwner
I think they're good pumps; which do the job.
- TTedI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoWhat's to say? Simple to
What's to say? Simple to replace. My Gaggia is back in action. I bought the wrong part at first, but the customer support was great and they told me what part I needed.
- KWKaia W.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoThis unit was used in
This unit was used in place of the standard Ulka EP5 in a Breville Barista Express - it fit perfectly in place with only a small modification to the thermostat wiring and has provided an immense boost in the pressure consistency over the stock pump. The overall quality of the espresso has greatly improved.
- AanonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoPerfect and it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Perfect and it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- JJackoI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agohow difficult is it to
how difficult is it to replace a pump on a Gaggia Platinum
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, I have a Gaggia Classic about 6 years old which seems to be pumping low pressure. The current pump only has two leads, and this replacement has 4. Is that to allow for different applictaions? 2 leads are not used in my machine? thanks!
Only 2 of the 4 leads are required. On Gaggia Classics, make sure the boiler isn't clogged. It will look like a pump, but most times it's the boiler that is blocked with calcium.