- All Cremina's use 49mm Gasket
- Most older Coffex Maximatics use 49mm, but some have 54mm group.
- Brew head gasket Ø57.9 / 48 / 6.8 silicon
- LDLuan D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayFit's perfectly.
Fit's perfectly. Just enough tight.
- HHDavisVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoArrives quick, works well
The item was shipped quickly and fits my Cremina group head perfectly.
- MGMike G.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoThese gaskets are great, as
These gaskets are great, as others have mentioned they are expensive but they work well and you'll soon forget how much it cost.
I used a small amount of Dow 111 to make the installation easier and it really helped.
If it seems like the gasket is too thick (i couldn't get my portafilter back on) pull it out and check the seat area. I discovered that the previous owner of my Cremina had stacked two gaskets and I had only removed one of them. Your new gasket should seat against bare metal.
- PPollyqI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoWhat’s to say about a
What’s to say about a gasket? It works. Cerini staff was helpful when I called to be sure a “group gasket” was what I needed (it goes where the coffee is pushed through the basket into the cup). And to help me figure out how to measure which size I needed. For a 49 mm gasket, the measure to the outside “ears” of the portafilter is about 2 1/4 inches, a bit more.
- AanonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoFirst time installing one and
First time installing one and I’d went through 2 of the red aftermarket gaskets and wasn’t able to seat them properly without tearing the gasket.
The original gaskets have a corner shaved off to help them guide in the seat. Food grade lubricant is recommended by me.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.