- All Cremina's use 49mm Gasket
- Most older Coffex Maximatics use 49mm, but some have 54mm group.
- Brew head gasket Ø57.9 / 48 / 6.8 silicon
- PSPETER S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds ago49mm group gasket
I was really grateful to receive the portafilter basket from an earlier Olympia Cremina. I won't need the new gasket for some time, but I'm sure it will work well when I do need it. Many thanks, Peter
- JSjim s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoQuick ship, excellent service.
Quick ship, excellent service.
- LDLuan D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoFit's perfectly.
Fit's perfectly. Just enough tight.
- HHDavisVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoArrives quick, works well
The item was shipped quickly and fits my Cremina group head perfectly.
- MGMike G.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoThese gaskets are great, as
These gaskets are great, as others have mentioned they are expensive but they work well and you'll soon forget how much it cost.
I used a small amount of Dow 111 to make the installation easier and it really helped.
If it seems like the gasket is too thick (i couldn't get my portafilter back on) pull it out and check the seat area. I discovered that the previous owner of my Cremina had stacked two gaskets and I had only removed one of them. Your new gasket should seat against bare metal.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.