ilFornino® Basic Stainless Steel Wood Fired Pizza Oven
- The Basic is made from medium gauge stainless steel. With only a thin layer of refractory insulation blanket.
- The dome is a double wall stainless steel with insulation.
- 900 °F Thermometer door mounted.
- Ash drawer to make cleanup easy accessed from the back of the oven.
- The ilFornino® Basic flooring is made from 1” thick medium density multiple firebricks.
- Heats up between 25-35 minutes and retains the temperature at about 700 °F. On average you can cook a pizza in less than 2 minutes.
- ilFornino® Basic Wood Fired Pizza Oven is ready to be placed on the included stainless steel cart / stand with casters for easy maneuverability. You may choose to put it on a island if desired.
- It includes a Brush/Scraper, a pizza peel, 4 carrying handles, and the user Manual.
Measurements & Dimensions:
- Oven outside dimensions: 47" L x 30.5” W x 19.25" (to the base of the Chimney).
- Height of chimney stack is 33.5" H x 4.5" in Diameter.
- Cooking area is about 1007 square inches. 38" L x 26.5" W x 13" H
- Door Opening dimensions: 21.75” W x 9” H.
- Cart / Stand dimensions: 44" L x 31" W x 30" H
- Height assembled from floor to top of chimeny: 82.75"
- 1 Oven with Chimney
- 1 Cart / Stand with Wheels
- 4 Metal 5" Handles
- 1 Ash Drawer
- 1 Brush/Scraper
- 1 Pizza Peel
- User Manual
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.