ilFornino ® Elite Chef's Edition - Wood Fired Pizza Oven
- Traditional Pompeii Dome Neapolitan Oven. The dome is built from commercial grade 304 stainless steel.
- Unlike clay domes that are more likely to crack and release clay dust. This dome is build from a double walled stainless steel that is insulated with thick refractory blanket.
- High Grade 304 Stainless Steel construction.
- Double walled Stainless Steel Chimney with insulation.
- 950 °F Thermometer is on the right side of the oven in the front.
- The ilFornino® Chef's Edition has the One Flat Cooking Surface™ - flooring is made from 2” thick refractory stone, same flooring used in commercial ovens. Wood burning pizza ovens heat up in as little as 30 minutes and retain the heat for an extended time. This makes it economical using less wood to burn plus it helps in baking breads, Bagels, and anything that requires floor heat. On average you can cook a pizza in less than 2 minutes.
- ilFornino® Elite Wood Fired Pizza Oven Series is proudly assembled from local materials in Valley Cottage, New York.
- Four tucked away carrying handles built-in.
- Grade 304 Stainless Steel 0.075" / 14 Gauge #4 Finish
NEW & IMPROVED
- The ilFornino® Chef's Edition has the One Flat Cooking Surface™ - flooring is made from 2” thick refractory stone.
- Thicker materials utilized in the Dome as well as the base support of the oven.
Measurements & Dimensions:
- Oven outside dimensions: 38.5" L x 36.5” W x 20" (to the height point on the dome).
- Height of chimney stack is 38" H x 5.25" in Diameter.
- Cooking area is about 882 square inches. 28" D x 31.5" W x 16" H
- Door Opening dimensions: 20.5” W x 9.75” H.
- Height assembled from floor to top of chimney: 94"
- Oven net weight without stand: 400 lbs.
- 1 Oven
- 1 Door
Convection (circulated heat), Radiant (from the hot flames and heated dome) Conduction (by the food sitting on the hot hearth). ilFornino comes with a built in thermometer. ilFornino Elite Series is a new design. Anything you can cook in your indoor oven can be prepared to its succulent perfection in your wood fired oven, all year long. Use it to Bake, Roast, Grill ..... or simply enjoy the fire! This Wood Fired Pizza Oven ships via freight carriers only and can be delivered to residential areas. Remove the cart and place the Pizza Oven on your BBQ Island if desired.
- LlanceI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agosuper people to do business
super people to do business with friendly on top of every aspectWas this helpful?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.