ilFornino® F- Series Mini Professional Stainless Steel Wood Fired Pizza Oven
- The F- Series Mini Professional is made from heavy gauge stainless steel. It contains 2-Layers of Refractory Ceramic Fiber Insulation
- The dome is a double wall 4" stainless steel with thick insulation.
- 900 °F Thermometer door mounted.
- The ilFornino® F- Series Mini Professional Flooring is made from 1.5. One Flat Cooking Surface™ as the ilFornino Professional Series.
- Heats up between 20-25 minutes and retains the temperature at about 800 °F. On average you can cook a pizza in less than 2 minutes.
- F- Series Mini Wood Fired Pizza Oven is ready to be placed on your BBQ Island (Not Included).
- It includes a Brush/Scraper, a pizza peel, 4 carrying handles, and the user Manual.
Measurements & Dimensions:
- Oven outside dimensions: 38.25" L x 30.5” W x 19" (to the base of the Chimney).
- Height of chimney stack is 32" H x 4.5" in Diameter.
- Cooking area is about 795 square inches. 30" L x 26.5" W x 13" H
- Door Opening dimensions: 21.75” W x 8.75” H.
- Oven net weight without stand: 185 lbs.
- Grade 430 Stainless Steel 0.060" / 16 Gauge #4 Finish
- 1 Oven with Chimney
- 1 Door with Thermometer
- 4 Metal 5" Handles
- 1 Starter Brush/Scraper
- 1 Starter Pizza Peel
- User Manual
- Table / Counter Top oven
- One Flat Cooking Surface
- Heats up in 25 minutes
- Can be used as an insert installation in masonry
- 795 sq. inches cooking area
- 4 10" pizza pie capacity
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.