- The Professional is an upgrade from the Basic Series pizza oven.
- Traditional Napolitano Oven with a Modern Look. The dome is a double wall heavy gauge stainless steel filled with 2 layers of refractory ceramic fiber insulation blanket. This will help in heating up the oven quickly and retaining the heat for long hours.
- 900 °F Thermometer door mounted.
- Ash drawer to make cleanup easy accessed from the back of the oven.
- One Flat Cooking Surface™. The ilFornino® Professional Series flooring is made from 1.5” thick refractory pizza stone, same flooring used in commercial ovens.
- Wood burning pizza ovens heat up in as little as 30 minutes and retains the temperature for an extended time. This makes it economical using less wood to burn. On average you can cook a pizza in less than 70 seconds.
- ilFornino® Professional Wood Fired Pizza Oven is ready to be placed on the included stainless steel cart / stand with casters for easy maneuverability. You may choose to put it on a island if desired.
- ilFornino® Wood Burning Outdoor Pizza Oven is proudly assembled from local materials in Valley Cottage, New York.
- It includes a Brush/Scraper, a pizza peel, 4 carrying handles, and the user Manual.
*Shipping included to 48 USA States Only.
Measurements & Dimensions:
- Oven outside dimensions: 47" L x 30.5” W x 19.25" (to the base of the Chimney).
- Height of chimney stack is 33.5" H x 4.5" in Diameter.
- Cooking area is about 1007 square inches. 38" L x 26.5" W x 13" H
- Door Opening dimensions: 21.75” W x 9” H.
- Cart / Stand dimensions: 44" L x 31" W x 30" H
- Height assembled from floor to top of chimney: 82.75"
- 1 Oven with Chimney
- 1 Door with Thermometer
- 1 Cart / Stand with Wheels
- 4 Metal Carrying Handles
- 1 Ash Drawer
- 1 Starter Brush/Scraper
- 1 Starter Pizza Peel
- 1 User Manual
- One Flat Cooking Surface™
- Heats up in 25 minutes
- Ash drawer for easy cleaning
- 1007 sq. inches cooking area
- 5 10" pizza pie capacity
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.