Pleasantly wake up to a day of strong emotions. This is your regular morning coffee. Ideal aroma and taste to wake you up.
- 1.1 pound bags
- 12 bags to a case. (sold per bag)
- LLLev L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoEspresso
Great product!Was this helpful?
- MAMike A.I recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoGREAT Espresso Machine!
My friend Jonny recommend the Gaggia Classica, which is a very, very good espresso maker.Was this helpful?
- CCarolI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoWe had our Cremina repaired
We had our Cremina repaired by Cerini and received a sample of ground Intenso when our cappuccino maker was delivered. It is the best we've ever had. We will forever buy Intenso.Was this helpful?
- AanonymousI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 years agoUnless I can get Kimbo
Unless I can get Kimbo Extra Cream for couple of dollars more per kilo I would consider Intenso. Kimbo is more pleasant after taste and produce better cream.Was this helpful?
- CJChar J.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoInstenso Classico beans are not
Instenso Classico beans are not oily like other beans, yet they deliver delicious, smooth, richly flavored espresso topped with a beautiful crema. Oily beans can damage the internal grinder in expensive semi-automatic machines like our Saeco Magic Comfort Plus.
Highly recommend Intenso Classico and Forte beans for espresso and cappuccino lovers!Was this helpful?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.