The rural hillside of Tuscany comes to mind with each sip. This full-bodied coffee is achieved through a careful balance of highland Arabicas and washed Robustas from the Java coast. Certainly the most complex and nuanced of coffees.
A well-balanced Arabica/Robusta blend, using mainly large mild type beans.
4 out of 5 Stars
Aroma and Flavour:
An Excellent body and chocolaty taste
- JJJessica J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars19 seconds agoOffice Espresso
Great quality - Cerini is always so quick to send out that I often get the next day. Thanks!
- SVSilvio V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoTop Shelf
Top Shelf all the way! Great taste and smooth.
- PGPiotr G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoOne of the best!
Very good coffee! Lavazza’s one of best.
- RGrobert g.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAlways reliable and Spot ON
I know that when ever I need My coffee beans ,Cerini's is the place to go ! As I live in Naples Florida , I find it most difficult to have my taste for expresso beans satisfied . If your like me and expect the best , then Cerini's is the place for you bar none
- MMikeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMy wife likes this coffee
My wife likes this coffee better than any other coffee that I have tried for making cold brew coffee. Smooth with a rich flavor. I use a 32oz french press to make cold brew coffee. 80 grams of coffee ground on #34 setting on my Baratza Virtuoso grinder, 12-16 hours at room temp. This also makes a great drip coffee, she likes it when I grind it on setting #24 for drip.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.