The De Luxe product line owes its pleasant chocolate aroma to the land of origin of its beans, where coffee plants often grow surrounded by cocoa plantations. It is a very aromatic product with a sweet taste, in which Arabica coffees are well balanced by a 30% Robusta coffee component of excellent quality and with low caffeine content. To be enjoyed at the coffee bar by those who want extra taste.
- TNTova N. E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoGood coffee
This is the only coffee we use in the office. We have not tried any other brands in years.
- AKAmi K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoMy favorite coffee
Wonderful coffee. Strong and flavorful. I am a fan.
- CACathy A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoExcellent Espresso!! The BEST
Always get my orders in a timely manner. Will never order from anywhere but Cerini’s !!!
- STSal T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMauro - De Luxe - Espresso Beans
Excellent espresso beans. In my opinion, freshly ground beans make the best espresso.
- DJDavid J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoStill the best imported espresso beans
I had my first cup with my Italian barber nearly 20 years ago and have been buying it ever since for my home machine. Balanced and consistent, warm and earthy, and never over roasted. It's just great for americanos, lattes, caps, and we even use it in the French press for mornings on the patio. This is my first purchase from Cerini and it was fast (and just a bit less expensive than where I had been buying).
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.