With its pleasant creamy texture and delicacy, Decaffeinato Caffè Mauro also stands out at the coffee bar. With a mix of 75% Robusta coffee and 25% Arabica coffee, it is designed for coffee lovers who prefer to bypass the caffeine without compromising the pleasure of a quality coffee.
- MMarkVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars4 days agoLight Roast With Odd Aroma
We have been using Kimbo Decaffeinato Medium Roast for several years now and have found it to be the best with our Jura Super Automatic machine. Occasionally, we will try other brands that also include Robusta beans. This time, we tried Mauro. As another reviewer said, this coffee has an odd aroma and taste. Not that it's bad, but certainly not pleasing. The roast is quite light, but our machine allows for strength variations. We managed to find an acceptable setting, but I would not recommend this for people who are expecting a more rich aroma and flavor. I would recommend for people who want a lighter roast and perhaps use a drip coffee maker.
- FCfrancesco c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agofrancesco criniti
i haven't try yet, i will give my opinion soon
- ECElizabeth C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars11 months agoGreat Coffee!
I love Mauro coffee beans and Cerini always delivers them fast!
- NLNataliya L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBest tasting decaf I ever tried
Best tasting decaf I ever tried.
- JIJosephine i.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoThis decaffeinated coffee is rich
This decaffeinated coffee is rich in taste.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.