Sweet and smooth
Roast: Italian (dark)
Beans are from Mexico, and they are roast to an Italian Roast in Color.
- DGDavid G.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoHi, I haven't tasted all
Hi, I haven't tasted all them yet. So far I like the Mexican the best. I'm actually looking for something less bitter. Do you have any suggestions. I usually drink my coffee black. Appreciate your opinion. Thanks DavidWas this helpful?
- JKJ K.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoDark and smooth, very well
Dark and smooth, very well balanced. Let's be honest. All those named brand coffee beans I get in my Brooklyn neighborhood are not cheap. When I tried Mexican organic coffee in the store I concluded these were just as good yet much more economic, even with the shipping fee.Was this helpful?
- DHDianne H.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoGreat customer service, just received
Great customer service, just received my coffee only a day after it was ordered! We ordered the Italian Mexican coffee, after we purchased a pound in the store, on your recommendation, you were spot on. Best coffee blend I have tried so and I have been drinking coffee for 30 years.Was this helpful?
- AanonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoPurchased in store on Arthur
Purchased in store on Arthur Avenue and recently on line. Delicious, strong blend of two great countries - italy and Mexico. Waking up and making morning coffee is a sheer pleasure. Packaged great, arrived quickly.Was this helpful?
- JjuneI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoI had my fair share
I had my fair share of "gourmet coffee" beens in Brooklyn, but after started ordering at Cerini's, I don't really miss them. I experiment with other roasts, but Mexican Organic is the first to fill my cart every time, bc its balanced, solid flavor is always dependable in the morning.Was this helpful?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.