Italian Hazel Nut Spread with skim milk and Cocoa.
- MMM M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoI realized last year that
I realized last year that not all Nutella is created equal. This is the real deal. Happy to have found a company that provides this item.... I hope they can give shipping discounts for multiple itemsWas this helpful?
- RPRebecca P.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoThis order came promptly and
This order came promptly and well packaged. It was exactly the same Nutella as I remember when I was in Italy. Much better than the American/Canadian version.Was this helpful?
- AanonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoNot the American version !
Not the American version !Was this helpful?
- JFJoe F.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoOrder came within a few
Order came within a few days and both jars had use by date into August. Can't get any better than Nutella from Italy.Was this helpful?
- NNancyI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoYes, there is a difference
Yes, there is a difference between Italian and domestic Nutella! There is also a difference between companies that carry this product. Buy Italian Nutella and buy it from Cerini!Was this helpful?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.