This Gasket fits all boiler caps for olympia machines.
The Blue Gasket now replaces the olympia black gasket.
Flat gasket Ø23.3x15x4mm
- PSPaula S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoOlympia part available for our Maximatic!
I’m happy this gasket part can be obtained from Cerini’s. Their delivery of the item was lightning fast! Thanks! Our Olympia Express Maximatic still performs like new with the availability of parts even after 10+ years of ownership. And I’m delighted my husband could replace the old gasket with this new one so my coffee machine with continue to function as it should.
- ELElliot L.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars3 months agoCracked when I tried to install it
I prefer how the cap closes with the rubber type gaskets. This one cracked when I tried to install it and couldn’t hold a seal after that. Sent an email to ask how to install without cracking but no response. Ordered a second one, we will see if this one goes in ok…
- FSFrank S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoOlympia Cap Gasket is Serviceable
I waited a few months to review the gasket because I wanted see how well it would hold up under daily use without leaking or hissing after the Cremina reaches pressure. Although the cap gasket continued to maintain pressure, after a few weeks I noticed some hissing and leaking around the cap. This was a little disappointing. However, I have found that applying a small dab of food safe lubricant to the cap gasket weekly largely eliminates the hissing and leaking. I suspect that the lubricant keeps the gasket from drying out.
- SAStephen A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoMust have boiler cap.
What's not to like? Works great, durable, doesn't bleed EDPM rubber residue.
- MHMichael H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoPerfect fit
Snug to get in, fits just right for a new seal, replaced my old deteriorated rubber gasket
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.