- Original 67 power switch
- Fits all cremina 67 with square power switch.
- TBTerry B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars23 hours agoOlder Cremina/Coffex Power Switch
When I couldn't find an 'exact' replacement switch for my '84 Coffex, Cerini told me that this one would work. He was right, and my 39 year old Olympia Coffex (Maximatic) is up and running again. Hard to beat Swiss design and craftsmanship!
A big Thank You to J. Cerini.
- TVTed V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayFix for our 30 plus year old Coffee!
Once I replaced the old switch with this new one the machine works perfectly! Minimum fuss and great service! Thank you Gianni! I hope that you are finally back from the depths of Covid and sinus infections!
- AKAndy K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoSwitch works!
right part, easy to install, arrived promptly!
- RLRobert L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agosuperb....
sevice and shipping....thanks
- RHRobert H.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoThe illuminated power switches for
The illuminated power switches for the Olympia Maximatic espresso machine (and other Olympia models) are an odd-sized, idiosyncratic part, which I have never found in the USA except at Cerini Coffee. I have had my Maximatic for over 30 years and I keep it humming like new with parts from Cerini Coffee, a reliable source with prompt service so that I don't miss my morning cup(s).
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.