- Cremina Piston Rebuild Kit
- Fits All Cremina's including Cremina 67.
- Include 4 bolts M6 16mm to be installed when using the teflon gasket between the group and the piston assembly.
- MMMark M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoEasy DIY and Great Results
Our Olympia Express Cremina was leaking around the piston, eventually creating a scaly mess all over the group head. I'm a bit ashamed that I let things go so long. With some coaching from Johnny C., some elbow grease, a seal kit, and an envelope of Dow 111, and we are much improved! Thanks, Cerini!
- BBobVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoFantastic Quality - but if you have a Pre-2002 Cremina…
I have no doubts that you will have better longevity using this seal kit over others.
I gutted my 1984 cremina, and saw horrible scaling on the piston and inside the tank, plus was experiencing rough shot pulling and leakage from the piston. This kit solved most of those issues.
However, there is a difference between the red portafilter gasket and white group gasket included and the more durable black ones that comes stock with the machine. I do not think that they sell those anymore, and the red/white seals do fit just fine.
After changing the piston seals, I noticed that the old seals were pretty loose in the piston. The new ones flared out a bit more and are nice and snug. The portafilter gasket required some work to get in place, but after many times installing / removing the portafilter itself, it appears to have settled and fits properly.
Please buy Dow 111 and citric acid (descaler) with this kit. Lubrication and descaling are 100x more likely to help you than replacing seals, since I still have the same leakage after installing this kit. I do however, have a much stronger and smoother shot after cleaning.
- PBPhilippe B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoWorth it. Go for the Teflon gasket
Excellent. The Teflon gasket is a must have for the 67 series. No more over heating of the group. Highly recommended
- HDH D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoVery prompt shipment
Cerini is my go to source for parts I need for my Cremina espresso machine. Quality products and quick shipment.
- WDWil D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoVery good.
Top quality products, fast delivery, superb Cerini service.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.