Lube for Cremina Lever Machines. Used when installing new gaskets or re-lubricating the gaskets.
Dow Corning 111 Valve Lubricant and Sealant can be used as a lubricant for rubber and plastic O-rings, water softener and faucet valves, valve stems for potable water, aircraft vacuum systems, electronic and ignition systems, among others. It can be used as a sealant in applications such as vacuum and pressure systems, equipment subject to washing and harsh environments, electrical service entrances and underground connections, and transformer gaskets and equipment enclosures. Dow Corning 111 Valve Lubricant and Sealant maintains a serviceable consistency from approximately -70° to 400°F (-57° to 204°C) and has NSF 51, NSF 61 approval and is acceptable as a release agent under FDA 21 CFR 175.300, when used in accordance with that regulation.
- MMichaelI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars
This is the industry standard for a reason. Highly recommend. Other lubes tend to wear out much quicker
- FSFrank S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoArrived in good condition
Have not had a chance to use the product as yet, but it arrived in good shape and appears to be in a very convenient size. I may try other lubricants, depending on availability and experience, but it is nice to start with the one recommended by the manufacturer.
- JSjim s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoQuick ship, excellent service.
Quick ship, excellent service.
- MJMargarett J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoThe right stuff
Cerini has the supplies and parts I need in the right size options, at a great price and efficiently delivered.
- ACAlbert C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoRecommended
Highly recommend this product for keeping your Olympia Cremina in top working order.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.